Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Priesthood Line of Authority
- Jordan K. Navarro - Ordained an Elder by Roberto C. Navarro a High Priest May 17, 2015.
- Roberto C. Navarro - Ordained an Elder by Domingo L. Navarro an Elder April 15, 1984.
Ordained a High Priest by Reid T. Stephan November 17, 2013
- Domingo L. Navarro - Ordained an Elder by DeWitt C. Smith a High Priest
February 6, 1971
- Reid T. Stephan - Ordained a High Priest by Steven Val Nelson a High Priest
June 11, 2000
- Dewitt C. Smith - Ordained a High Priest by Charles A. Callis an Apostle
May 14, 1939
- Steven Val Nelson - Ordained a High Priest by Francis Nelson a High Priest
Feb 13, 2000
- Francis Nelson - Ordained a High Priest by Gareth Elwood Ogden a High Priest
May 21 1978
- Gareth Elwood Ogden - Ordained a High Priest by Harold Bingham Lee an Apostle
Oct. 13, 1957
- Harold Bingham Lee - Ordained an Apostle by Heber Jeddy Grant an Apostle
April 10, 1941
- Charles A. Callis - Ordained an Apostle by Heber J. Grant an Apostle
October 12, 1933
- Heber Jeddy Grant - Ordained an Apostle by George Q. Cannon an Apostle
October 16, 1882
- George Quayle Cannon - Ordained an Apostle by Brigham Young an Apostle
August 26, 1860
- Brigham Young - Ordained an Apostle under the hands of the Three Witnesses, Oliver Cowdery, David Whitmer, and Martin Harris on
Feb. 14, 1835
- The Three Witnesses - The Three Witnesses to the Book of Mormon were called by divine revelation to choose and ordain the Twelve Apostles. They were set apart for this purpose under the hands of the First Presidency. D&C Section 18:37
Feb 14, 1835
- Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery - Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery, of the First Presidency, were ordained to the Holy Melchizedek Priesthood in 1829 by Peter, James and John. Frederick G. Williams the other member of the First Presidency was ordained a High Priest March 18, 1833 by Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery.
- Peter, James and John - Were chosen and ordained Apostles by Jesus Christ who was called by God. John 15:16
- Jesus Christ - Beloved Son of our of Heavenly Father.