Monday, June 6, 2016

#41 June

We are doing pretty great! Everything is going really good! I guess
I'll start at the beginning. Last week for P Day we played dunk ball
at the Pedersons and just hung out with them all day pretty much. It
was super fun as usual. And then we ate dinner with them which was
good as well. I'm working on getting pictures but Sister Pederson has
then and I haven't really bothered to get them.

Anyways, the rest of the week we had a couple really good lessons with
our baptismal date, Monica. We got her to really commit to church and
we found a ride for her. Then, on Saturday night she had to take her
son to the hospital. Ugh!! It's such a pain. Something always has to
come up. I also went on exchange again this week. I went to Milwaukie
with Elder Dunn. It was a really fun exchange. It's always nice to go
to another area for a little while.

Other than that, not too much is going on. Today, we are going ice
skating. Hopefully, I can ice skate. Haha. I don't even remember the
last time I went ice skating. It will be fun though. I'm really
excited. But yeah, we are having fun here. Cool to hear you guys had a
good trip. Also, do you know Dallins email? He never told me what it
is before he left? Well, love you guys. Have an awesome week!

Elder Navarro

No comments:

Post a Comment