Monday, January 9, 2017

Tiptoe

Hello friends!

Hopefully, everyone is having an equally as great first weeks of 2017
as I am having. Tigard is the place to be right now! The highlight is
that one of our investigators will be getting baptized on the 28th!
His name is Alexis and we have taught him twice now, and he is sooo
solid. He is from El Salvador, but he has been in the states for over
20 years. He has come to church a couple of times and he loves it. He
already has a pretty strong testimony of the gospel! He is amazing!

Earlier this week, we were out visiting some members, and we met this
old guy that was very excited to see us. He invited us in his house
and eventually tells us that he is a really famous singer at senior
centers. At first, I didn't believe him, but then I made the mistake
of telling him to prove it. He then uncovers these monstrous speakers
that he has and starts blasting some music. He goes on to sing the
entirety of the song "That's Life" by Frank Sinatra, and let me tell
you, he went so hard. It was incredible! It was also one of the
funniest things I have ever seen. I was dying.

Anyways, that's the fun story I have for the week! I hope you all
enjoy the cold weather! Stay safe! Bye!

Elder Navarro

Trying out some hispanic "Vaca Negra" Coke with Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment