Monday, April 18, 2016

#34 Kitchen Sink

Hey.

Molalla is definitely the place to be right now. There's just so much
going on all the time. Not really. There's basically nothing here. I'm
lucky there's even a McDonald's and a Subway. It's great though I love
it. I can't say it enough times, the people here are just the greatest
people ever. Everyone is just so nice and friendly. I love it.

We had zone conference this week which was way good! It's always nice
to hear from President Ballard. A big theme of the conference was
working with members and how we can more effectively use the members
in our missionary work. It is crazy how much more successful
missionaries are when the members are involved. If you ever have a
chance to work or go out with the missionaries I would strongly
encourage it. It is definitely something I took for granted when I was
back home. But the work is continually progressing here in Molalla. We
have a couple pretty solid investigators. I am looking forward to
working with them this week!

Other than that, I hope everyone has a better week this week than you
had last week. Bye!


Elder Navarro

No comments:

Post a Comment